To experience joy is to know that the universe is friendly, and that it is always working for and with you. Think of a current situation you do not like in your life, and recognize the good in it by doing the following:
- Believe that you have created this situation to learn from, even if it seems that you have nothing to do with its creation.
- Affirm that the universe is perfect, and that it is always working for you.
- Sound your soul’s note of joy, and decide that you will grow with joy rather than through struggle or pain in this area.
- Say to yourself, “This situation is offering me many blessings and opportunities to grow stronger and more whole within.”
- Think of at least one soul quality (patience, love, forgiveness, humility, compassion, and so on) that you are more able to express since you drew this situation to you.
- Send your love and forgiveness to anyone involved.
- Love and forgive yourself for having created this.
- Make a picture that you will experience the peace, joy, and serenity of your soul in this area, no matter how the situation evolves or changes.
- See yourself gaining these soul qualities and learning your lessons through joy in the future. ~Orin&DaBen